Great news is better when shared. We understand the needs of the individual government and military traveler. We know you are looking for per diem rates, city information, restaurant options and most importantly, a great hotel. Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown is here to provide all of the above and more! Simply stay by December 31, 2011 and enjoy:
- Government per diem rate of $120 per night
- Complimentary hot breakfast in the restaurant each morning
Book online or call 866-716-8103 and mention rate plan GOB. Government or military ID will be required at check in.
Explore the Hotel and Local Area
Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel is located just minutes away from downtown Minneapolis. While you're here, mingle in the lobby at our new Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft®, lather up with our refreshing new Shine by Bliss® bath products or just simply relax while watching our new LG flat-panel TVs.
- Government offices and institutions: Government Center, Federal Courthouse, City Hall, Fort Snelling, Indian Health Service (IHS) and the VA Medical Center.
- Local Transportation: Super Shuttle: $15.00. Lightrail: $2.00 from the airport. Lightrail and Public Transportation is FREE with a valid military or veterans ID.
- Airports: Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is situated 10 miles (16km) south of Minneapolis and 12 miles (19km) south of St Paul. The airport's two terminals are linked by covered walkways and a free light rail that takes three minutes.
- Dining options: On Site Dining at the Great Room Restaurant, Midtown Global Market, and Uptown and Downtown Dining Available by Shuttle.
- Local attractions: Midtown Global Market, Midtown Greenway Biking, Minneapolis Institute of Arts, American Swedish Institute, Guthrie, Mall of America.